Auxiliary Cable

The Music of Today for the People of Tomorrow

I have had a fever since Monday. That's four straight days of 103 degree fever. I have been coughing out my heart, I've lost 8 pounds, and I can't walk anywhere without getting lightheaded and dizzy. Then here comes Thursday, where I'm stuck in a house with flickering electricity, I don't know how to cook, so I don't have any food, and it's thundering and hailing. And my wonderful groupmates decide to "pretend" to delete all my work. I hate them. I hate them all so much.

I also hate Daniel and Ishaan. And everyone else who had a part in this.

OWFJALNAMW,
NAT

(5) Comments

  1. Anonymous On May 13, 2011 at 3:01 PM

    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. And they are all super mean.

     
    nat On May 13, 2011 at 4:51 PM

    I know right!? It's like, DUDE. I'M TIRED. LEAVE ME ALONE. hahahahh d:

     
    Anonymous On May 15, 2011 at 9:03 AM

    Man, what a bunch of jerks.

     
    Unknown On May 16, 2011 at 7:45 AM

    SO FUNNY! But hey I wanted to tell you we were joking but nooooo, everyone else was like "DONT TELL HER!"

    -Fly on the Wall

     
    nat On May 16, 2011 at 10:36 AM

    My group is so mean.
    I HAVE TO SEE THEM EVERY DAY O.e;;

     

Post a Comment