Auxiliary Cable

The Music of Today for the People of Tomorrow

Tuesday, March 22nd, Chris Brown angrily stormed out of the Good Morning America TV studio after smashing a window in his dressing room and tearing off his shirt.

In 2009, Brown assaulted his then-girlfriend Rihanna. In his GMA interview, host Robin Roberts asked him questions about his Rihanna situation, though he was expecting questions about his new album "F.A.M.E". During the interview, Brown was obviously uncomfortable with the questions, but Roberts persisted. Brown later said, "I really kind of kept my composure throughout the whole interview, although you can see me upset. When I got back I just let off steam. I didn't physically hurt anyone, I didn't try to hurt anyone, I just wanted to release the anger that I had inside me because I felt that I worked so hard for this music and I felt like people kept just trying to take it away from me. I got very emotional, and I wanna apologize for acting like that."
 
However, it seems the publicity has done Brown good. According to an Apple spokesman, Brown's album, "F.A.M.E", on the Jive record label, was the top downloaded album on Apples' iTunes store the first day it was released.

Fans seem to be split on Brown's actions. On a MTV message board, an enthusiastic fan writes, "We love you Chris!! There's no reason for anyone to even ask him about Rihanna anymore, ABC should have had something better to talk about as that is old".

Brown is also scheduled to preform on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars". Thousands of fans of the show are expressing their outrage. "His freak out on GMA proves how scary and unpredictable he is. If ABC does not do the right thing and ban him, I will have no choice but to not watch that episode," wrote chadcronin on the official "Dancing" message boards.

Personally, I believe Brown's Outburst was unprofessional and uncalled for, especially since he's already swimming in deep water. He should have handled it in a more professional manner.

You can go here, here, or here to learn more about this issue.

<3 NatAttack

(0) Comments

Post a Comment