Auxiliary Cable

The Music of Today for the People of Tomorrow

Happy Easter! Jesus defeated death and rose from the grave, giving us a chance to have a relationship with him and spend eternity in heaven (:

Enjoy this skit! It's called the "Everything" skit. It's super powerful.



Happy Day by Tim Hughes

The greatest day in history // Death is beaten, you have rescued me // Sing it out, Jesus is alive

Empty cross and empty grave // Life eternal, you have won the day // Shout it out, Jesus is alive // He's alive

Oh happy day, happy day // You wash my sin away // Oh happy day, happy day // I'll never be the same // Forever I am changed

When I stand in that place// Free at last, meeting face to face // I am Yours, Jesus you are mine

Endless joy and perfect peace // Earthly pain finally will cease // Celebrate, Jesus is alive // Yeah, He's alive



<3 Nat

(0) Comments

Post a Comment