Auxiliary Cable

The Music of Today for the People of Tomorrow

4:00 PM. The designated time of the meeting. My heart pounds. The interviewee is still offline. The clock slowly ticks, and Father Time grows older. at 4:15, I break out into a cold sweat and quickly prepare to ask an inquisitive email. I close my eyes, composing the message in my head. Not too sad and disappointed, not to angry. I settle on just the right arrangement of words, impossible to draw any tone out.

Oh hey, there's a new email.


"Hey Arnav,
I'm running a tad late and was wondering if you could push this back until five. Prior engagements are preventing me from doing the interview on time, but I will be ready in about an hour. Hope that's okay.
Alex"

I breathe out a huge sigh of relief and go get some food.


IAYD or Alex Luna's new album "Like a Phoenix!"

The first fifteen minutes of waiting for popular Chiptune artist IAYD was terrifying. I was terrified that I had entered the wrong username, or possibly made a type when sending Alex my username.

In the end, we had our interview, and it worked out really well. Alex Luna was incredibly nice and fun to interview.

--
Quaver

(0) Comments

Post a Comment