Auxiliary Cable

The Music of Today for the People of Tomorrow

Lady Freeze

10:37 AM 1 comments

What is going on kiddos?

All right, as part of the magazine the Aux Cable Staff is making this year, we are interviewing some pretty legit people. Awesome, right? That's what I thought. Anyway, I decided to interview a really amazing chick who happens to rap some pretty amazing lyrics. Now, I'm not gonna tell you guys this girl's whole story (you're going to be able to read it when the official magazine comes out) but I am going to tell you how it all went down.

Now this chick is pretty awesome, and I was pretty excited to interview her, but you know what I wasn't excited about? Actually doing the work.

You have to come up with questions to ask the person. Then you have to ask them. Then you have to write it down, including everything they said and if you didn't record the interview, you had to hand write it as they spoke. But if you did record it, you had to listen to it and type it up.

Now, this wasn't too bad you guys. It was actually pretty fun. Except for the part where I had to transcribe a forty-something minute interview onto paper.

It's all good though, I got my interview done, met a female rapper, and am one story closer to being able to release the official Aux Cable magazine.

So that is all for now my ducklings.

-Juumbie

1 Comment

  1. Vinyl Staff On April 8, 2011 at 10:39 AM

    That's so cool!! I cannot wait to read it.
    -Clyde

     

Post a Comment