Auxiliary Cable

The Music of Today for the People of Tomorrow

TUESDAY

2:00 am.
I taught my sister how to get into the Taylor Swift Fan Club Presale. My sister, Noreen, is a senior and stayed home during TAKS week. She would be able to purchase the tickets for me.

9:59 am.
I was nervous.

12:30 am.
I finally got my phone back. I turned it on. I had a text from Noreen: "i got tickets"

12:31 am.
"WWWOOOOOOOOAHAHAWLFLQWJKNHQWIPHWINHDQIPWHNI"

12:32 am.
I reply: "Where are the seats?"
She replies: "Arena. Section 40. Row 20"

12:33 am.
This is when I started to run around screaming, "I GOT TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS, SUCKERRZZZ"




So~~

Anyone else get tickets? Today is the general sale, so everyone can purchase tickets. They went on sale at 10 am though, so you might want to hurry! (:

If you got tickets, post where your  seat is! We can like.. hang... and shtuff.....

...or not..? xD



<3<3<3 naaaaaat

(2) Comments

  1. Unknown On April 29, 2011 at 12:30 PM

    AWESOME.

    -Fly on the Wall

     
    Natalie On April 29, 2011 at 12:31 PM

    IKRRRR?!

    I'm so excitedd :D

    -nat

     

Post a Comment